The Winters School Board will meet on Thursday, Sept. 6 at 6 p.m. in the Walnut Room at the school district office at 909 W. Grant Avenue. Anyone may attend.
1. Winters Joint Unified School District Intermediate After School Discovery Education Program (information)
2. Approval of District Job Classification and Compensation Study with Educational Management Solutions (action)
~ Business Services
3. June 30, 2018 Budget Revision to the 2017/2018 General Fund #01, the Child Development Fund #12, the Cafeteria Fund #13, the Building Fund #21, Capital Facilities Fund #25, Capital Facilities–RDA Fund #26 and the Special Reserve Fund #40/Resolution No. 1075-18 (action)
4. Review of Draft 2018-2019 Emergency Operations Plan information
~ Consent Agenda Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting on August 16, 2018 – Approval Personnel as Listed – Approval of Single Plans for Student Achievement (SPSA) – Approval of 2018/19 Agreement for Legal Services with Fagen, Friedman & Fulfrost LLP – Approval of Bill Warrants
~ Future Agenda Items
~ Adjourn to Closed Session
1. The Board of Trustees will meet in closed session regarding public employee performance evaluation pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 – District Superintendent.
1. The Board will reconvene to open session reporting action taken, if any, during closed session.
~ AdjournmentNext meeting is Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018 at 6 p.m. in the District Office – Walnut Room