streamed via YouTube here. Your participation at these meetings is welcomed. As City Council Members strive to maximize their effectiveness, they need and appreciate the informed views of Winters citizens. This guide should assist you in participating in City government. The City Council encourages expression of views by its citizens on matters of concern. Writing a letter to the City Council, City Manager, or the pertinent City department, at 318 First Street, Winters, 95694, is one way you can express your opinion. Another way is to make an oral presentation during the appropriate section of a City Council meeting. Items to be discussed by the City Council on April 16, 2019 are listed on the agenda below: CONSENT CALENDAR All matters listed under the consent calendar are considered routine and non-controversial, require no discussion and are expected to have unanimous Council support and may be enacted by the City Council in one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. However, before the City Council votes on the motion to adopt, members of the City Council, staff, or the public may request that specific items be removed from the Consent Calendar for separate discussion and action. Items(s) removed will be discussed later in the meeting as time permits.
A. Minutes of the Regular Meeting of the Winters City Council Held on Tuesday, April 2, 2019
B. Amplified Sound Permit Application Submitted by Winters Resident Liliana BermudezDISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Planning Commission Vacancy (3)
2. Downtown Merchants Trash Enclosure Proposal
3. Resolution 2019-09, a Resolution of the City Council of the City of Winters Approving the SB 1 FY 2019/20 Road Rehabilitation Project List
4. Climate Action Plan and Climate Resiliency Update
5. Resolution 2019-10, a Resolution of the City Council of the City of Winters Approving a Reduction in City Impact Fees for the Blue Mountain Terrace Senior Apartments ProjectThose with questions are encouraged to call the City Clerk’s Office at 530-794-6702.
The Winters Express receives a summary list of Winters City Council, Winters Planning Commission and certain other community meeting agendas regularly by e-mail. The Express provides access to the summary agendas via this news website as a public service, does not review agenda items or associated materials for accuracy prior to meetings and is not responsible for any errors that may be present.]]>